Rome: Colosseum Skip-the-Line Family Tour for Kids
From $50 per personBook now
- Relive the days of Ancient Rome's gladiator games at the Colosseum
- Enjoy role playing games and interactive activities designed for kids
- Hear about the fearless fighters and their fearsome emperors
- Interact with your animated guide in manageable small groups
With the mission of igniting the imagination of the whole family and fueling an interest in history and archaeology, your animated guide will speak of emperors, gladiators, lions, and mock-sea battles.
Forget the boring history tours - this adventure will entertain younger members of your family, and is especially suitable for children of around 7-12 years of age. Role-playing, visuals, and challenges will keep everyone involved as the arena and Roman Forum are brought back to life.
Hear about fearless fighters and the fearsome emperors who ruled them. Everyone is encouraged to ask questions in the open environment, and with tours kept to a maximum of 25 participants, everybody will feel able to interact.
Sites Visited from Inside
• The Roman Forum
Sites Visited from Outside
• Trajan’s Market & Column
• The Forum of Julius Caesar
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, including ticket and reservation fees
- Headsets (if needed) to hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The tour starts on the platform directly in front of Trajan’s Column on Via dei Fori Imperiali, next to Piazza Venezia.
• Unfortunately this tour is not able to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Strollers or baby carriages are also not permitted
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
• Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted in the Colosseum or Roman Forum, and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage
Product ID: 43782