Rome: Skip-the-Line Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum and enter the most majestic of the Roman arenas
- Visit the site where Romulus and Remus are said to have been discovered by a she-wolf
- Walk through the heart of Rome as it was in the Roman Empire
- Take in panoramic views of the Circus Maximus
Your live guide will make you feel like an authentic Roman emperor as they bring the monument to life. Learn about the gladiatorial contests and public spectacles, such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, and re-enactments of famous battles.
Then, walk around the city of Rome as it was many centuries ago. See the ruined temples and markets of the Roman Forum, and learn how this was the center of all political and social life in the days of the Roman Empire.
Continue to Palatine Hill, the centermost of the Seven Hills of Rome. See the ruins of the Domus Augustana and get a panoramic view of the Circus Maximus. According to Roman mythology, Palatine Hill was the location of the cave where the founder of Rome, Romulus, and his brother Remus were found by the she-wolf Lupa.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Expert guide speaking only the selected language
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the entrance of the Colosseo metro station, (downstairs exit) in Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your guide will be holding a sign reading the name of the tour operator, and will be waiting between a green kiosk and the fountain. Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with mobility issues
• Please note that some parts of the tour are subject to closure out of the supplier's control. In the event of any unforeseen closure, your guide will endeavor to complete the tour so that you won't miss any details
• Please note that large backpacks are not permitted inside the sites: take small bags or backpacks