Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Skip-the-Line Tour
- Skip the line and spend your vacation discovering Ancient Rome’s most famous sites
- Experience the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum in three immersive hours
- Benefit from an expert guide to regale you with myths and historical tales of gladiators, beasts and emperors
- Make the most of small tour groups of 25 people or less, with audio headsets included – so you won’t miss a word
The next stop takes you back to the very beginning. Palatine Hill is the spot Romulus chose to found the city that would become Rome in 753 BC – a decision that ended in tragedy for his brother Remus. As you learn the history of this incredible area, you’ll enjoy spectacular views overlooking your next destination: the Roman Forum.
The Forum and the Via Sacra, the Sacred Way, were the heart of Ancient Rome. All of Roman life could be found in this bustling marketplace: commerce and trade, political rallies, military parades, and the sacred ceremonies of the Vestal Virgins.
In just three hours, you’ll experience all that allowed Rome to endure so long – staying immersed in history the entire time, without wasting a moment waiting in line.
- Skip-the line-entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Reservation fee
- Live tour guide
- Headsets when needed
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Largo Gaetana Agnesi. Take metro line B (blue line) to the stop "Colosseo." Upon exiting the turnstiles of the metro, take an immediate right down the tiled hall to the escalator/stairs within the metro station. At the top of the escalator, go to the right and up the short flight of stairs to exit. Turn left and take the stairs ahead on the left to the small, oval-shaped “square”, Largo Gaetana Agnesi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated
From US$ 73.28 US$ 58.62 per person