Explore Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, and skip the lines to enter the popular attractions with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, German, English, Italian, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- When a tour group is bilingual, you are provided with headsets in order to not be disturbed by guides speaking in other languages
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- The Colosseum tour start time varies, depending on the season . In high season is is at 2:30 PM (from April 1, 2023 to October 28, 2023) and in low season at 1:30 PM (from October 29, 2023 to March 31, 2024)