Explore Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, and skip the lines to enter the popular attractions with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note: Starting from October 18th, 2023, for the issuance of Colosseum tickets, providing a first name and surname is mandatory. Without this information, the ticket cannot be issued. Once the Colosseum ticket is issued, it is non-refundable. It is also mandatory to bring your passport on the day of the tour.
- Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- When a tour group is bilingual, you are provided with headsets in order to not be disturbed by guides speaking in other languages
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- Meeting point Arch of Constatine, please be there 15 minute before the tour departure. Meet the staff with I love Rome Logo.