Rome: Borghese Gallery Entrance Ticket
- Visit the Borghese Gallery, one of the most popular museums in Rome
- Marvel at masterpieces by Rubens and Raphael
- Stroll in the gardens of the Villa Borghese
- Get a breathtaking view of Rome from the Pincio Terrace
- Walk the panoramic Pincio Promenade to Trinità dei Monti
Once inside, you are free to explore the collection of paintings, sculptures, antiquities, and other artwork at leisure. Marvel at masterpieces, such as the "Deposition" by Rubens and "Pauline Bonaparte" by Canova.
Particular highlights include the "Caravaggio Room," where you can see paintings like "David with the Head of Goliath." Admire works by Raphael, such as "The Deposition and Lady with a Unicorn," along with sculptures by Bernini, such as his "Apollo and Daphne" and "David."
Before or after your visit, take a stroll around the beautiful gardens of the Villa Borghese, and enjoy the view over Piazza del Popolo. If you like you can enjoy an exclusive 30-minute trip around the park on an open mini train for only €3 extra.
- Entrance ticket to the Borghese Gallery
- Flexible entrance policy
- Map of the Gallery
- WiFi hot spot
- 30-minute tour of the park on an open mini train (optional €3 per person)
- Guided tour (unless option selected)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Collect your ticket outside the main entrance of the Borghese Gallery. Standing with your back to the gallery's main entrance door, the meeting point will be to the left, next to a white marble statue without its head. Look for the guide holding an "Alwaysrome & Get Your Guide" sign to collect your tickets. Please be there 15 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags