Rome Borghese Gallery Skip-the-Line Small Group TourProduct ID: 49059
From US$58.83 per personBook now
- Beat the queues with skip-the-line access to the Borghese Gallery
- Enjoy a friendly and intimate small group setting
- Admire major works of art and learn about the artists from your art historian guide
- Feast your eyes on masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Canova
As you walk from room to room your guide will tell you some fascinating stories behind iconic works such as Raphael’s Entombment.
One of the most appealing aspects of a Borghese Gallery visit is the museum’s small size. It’s feasible to cover the entire collection in time allotted.
The small-group size of 15 or fewer people also keeps the experience intimate and friendly, so you can chat freely with your guide without disturbing the tranquility of the gallery.
Access to Villa Borghese is limited to a certain number of visitors at any given time, making for a relaxed experience, but also creating a high level of demand. Securing Borghese tickets can be difficult, which is why you will benefit from reserved skip-the-line tickets, guaranteeing your entrance.
- Skip-the-line admission
- English-speaking expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
Directly in front of the Galleria Borghese's double staircase, in the little piazza The easiest way to reach the meeting point is by taxi, but it is also walkable from the top of the Spanish Steps. Exit from the metro stop Spagna, ascend the staircase, and then take a left, following the signs through the park towards the Galleria (about a 20-minute walk). (Open in Google Maps)
• Cameras and bags are forbidden inside the Borghese Gallery. These items will need to be checked in the gallery's cloakroom before the tour and collected afterwards.
• Please note that due to staircases the tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
• This small group tour is limited to a maximum of 15 people.
Product ID: 49059