Enjoy an intimate small group tour of the Borghese Gallery with pre-reserved tickets and an art expert guide. You’ll skip the lines, marvel at works by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Bernini, and hear the story behind each of the works from an art historian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Directly in front of the Galleria Borghese's double staircase, in the little piazza The easiest way to reach the meeting point is by taxi, but it is also walkable from the top of the Spanish Steps. Exit from the metro stop Spagna, ascend the staircase, and then take a left, following the signs through the park towards the Galleria (about a 20-minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Cameras and bags are forbidden inside the Borghese Gallery. These items will need to be checked in the gallery's cloakroom before the tour and collected afterwards.
- Please note that due to staircases the tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- This small group tour is limited to a maximum of 15 people.