See the main monuments of Ancient Rome on a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Explore the Colosseum Underground and Arena Floor, and learn about their history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- After booking the tour, the activity provider will contact you for payment for entrance tickets to the Colosseum Underground (€25 for adults, €10 for children)
- Tickets become available one month prior to the tour date. The precise time of the tour departure may change slightly depending on the time of the tickets we secure.
- In the event that tickets are sold out, your tour will be changed to a tour of the Colosseum Arena with entrance through the Gladiator's Gate, and the difference in tour fee will be refunded. You will be advised of this one month in advance, so that you can cancel your booking if you are not happy with the alternative tour being offered in this case.