Skip the Line: Colosseum and Rome Walking Tour
- Check out the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Roman Forum
- Climb up Capitoline Hill
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Admire beautiful neoclassical architecture in Piazza Navona
- See the Arch of Septimius Severus and visit the Temple of Vesta
Starting from the eternal Flavian Amphitheater, the so-called Colosseum, you will begin your journey back in time at the monument that was used for public shows and gladiatorial combat.
You will visit the Roman Forum, site of all business, religious, and political life in Ancient Rome, and hear about the Empire’s power, its dominions stretching from the Atlantic Coast of Spain and Portugal in the west to modern day Iraq in the east, and from Scotland in the north to the Sahara Desert in the south. See the Arch of Titus, the Temple of Romulus, the Temple of Antoninus Pius and Faustina, the Temple of Vesta, the Temple of the Divine Julius Caesar, and the Arch of Septimius Severus.
Continue to Capitoline Hill, one of the famous 7 hills on which Rome was founded. One of the most important sites of the Roman world is the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus. Go inside the Pantheon and explore the temple once dedicated to all the gods of Ancient Rome.
Finish at the neoclassical Piazza Navona, one of the most important squares in Rome, built on the remains of the Roman Stadium of Domitian.
- Admission fees
- Free wi-fi at the meeting point
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum & Roman Forum
Until October 31st 2016, the meeting point is at Enjoy Rome’s office at Via Tommaso Grossi 10. The nearest metro station is “Colosseo” (Line B). From November 1st 2016, the meeting point is outside metro station “Colosseo” (Line B), behind the green newsstand. Please remember to show up 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
• Due to the route taken, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
• Please note that for security reasons it is not possible to bring large bags, backpacks, and trolleys, etc. inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum
Product ID: 4903