Join a guided tour of the Vatican and enter before the crowds arrive to experience the unparalleled beauty, ancient history, and artistic and religious significance of one of Rome's most iconic attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza della Città Leonina in front of the Bar Leonina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- During religious holidays, or on Wednesday mornings during the high season when the Pope has an audience in St. Peter's Square, the tour will only include an external guided tour of the basilica
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security