Rome: Small Group 6km Morning Running Tour
From $39 per personBook now
- Combine a daily run with a sightseeing tour of Rome
- Run alongside the Castel Sant'Angelo and River Tiber
- See the Baroque monuments of Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain
- Discover some of Rome's most beautiful squares at Piazza Venezia and Piazza Navona
- Marvel at the remains of Ancient Rome, including the Pantheon and Ara Pacis
- Sprint under the Baroque arcades en route to the Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II
Start with a short warm up at the fortress of the Castel Sant'Angelo. Then, set off to sightrun along the banks of the River Tiber. Cross the Cavour Bridge to see the majestic Mausoleum of Augustus, next to the Ara Pacis alter to the goddess of Peace.
Continue to Piazza del Popolo, before jogging down cobblestone streets lined with small boutiques and antique shops. Pause at the Spanish Steps and admire Bernini’s Fontana della Barcaccia fountain of a half-sunken ship.
Spin through the crowds to the famous Trevi Fountain. The run takes on an element of romance as you run beneath the beautiful arches to the Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II on Piazza Venezia.
End with a view of the Pantheon, and a sprint through Piazza Navona back to Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Reservation fee
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50. Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior tour commencement time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that this moderately-paced run is about 6.5 kilometers (4 miles) long
• Dress Code: running attire preferable
Product ID: 47869