Spend some time exploring the medieval towns of Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni, on a full-day tour from Rome. Enjoy visits to 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, taste Chianti and Vernaccia wines, and do sightseeing in the city centers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Siena and San Gimignano
- Stop off in picturesque medieval town located in the Chianti hills
- Experience the beautiful scenery of the region while tasting some of Italy's finest wines
- Wine tasting
- Official local guide
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable shoes. Please note that it is not permitted to visit churches in shorts and miniskirts or with uncovered shoulders.