Spend a day exploring medieval towns in Italy on a journey from Rome to San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, and Siena. Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, taste the local Chianti and Vernaccia wines, and absorb the history and culture of these unique towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodations within Rome city center only (inside the Aurelian Walls).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour goes on rain or shine
- No refunds for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
- There is a total refund for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour's departure
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes, and remember that is not permitted to visit churches in shorts or miniskirts, or with uncovered shoulders