Siena and San Gimignano: Tuscany Wine TourProduct ID: 34884
From US$183.04 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour hotel (inside the Aurelian Walls).
- Visit the Tuscan towns of San Gimignano and Siena
- Travel in a small group tour of no more than 6 people
- Taste Tuscan food and wine at local wineries
Arriving in San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, explore its charming medieval streets and sample the world-famous Vernaccia white wine. Stop for a wine tasting and sample local products in a beautiful wine cellar: 10 different types of wine and oil. Then visit the estate and learn about the processing of the grapes before having lunch at a restauarant.
Finally, make your way to Siena for a lovely wander around the historic center of the city, a well-deserved UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along Piazza del Campo, the public square that's also home to the Palio di Siena horse race. Visit the Mangia Tower, and admire the Duomo's Romanesque-Gothic facade, before beginning the trip back to Rome through the Tuscan countryside.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (no more than 6 people)
- Tour escort for the whole trip
- Tasting of local wine
- Light lunch of local food and wine
- Pick-up and drop off (inside the Aurelian Walls)
- Local guide
No refunds for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
There is a total refund for cancelations made within 72 hours of the tour's departure.
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes, and remember that is not permitted to visit churches in shorts or miniskirts, or with uncovered shoulders.
Product ID: 34884