Take the worry out of your transfer between Fiumicino Airport and hotels within the Aurelian Walls of Rome. Skip the lines for taxis and take the shared shuttle transfer for complete peace of mind. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
What to Expect
Transfer from Fiumicino Airport to Rome city center by shared shuttle transfer and escape the long lines for taxis or the hassle of negotiating a price on landing.
A professional driver will be waiting to greet you as you come out of the arrival gates. They will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. The local dispatch system strategically routes you with others traveling to and from the same geographic area. This system is unique and gets you to your destination as promptly and economically as possible.
Sit back and relax in a comfortable, clean, air-conditioned and regularly maintained minivan. Child seats, capsules and booster seats are also provided on request. Arrive at your destination feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to start your travels.
The service is also available for departure flights, with pick-up from your hotel in Rome starting 4 hours before your scheduled flight.
- Transportation by shared air-conditioned minivan (from Fiumicino Airport to your hotel within the Aurelian Walls of Rome, or vice-versa)
Terminal 3 at Fiumicino Airport or from your hotel within the Aurelian Walls of Rome.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please allow time for baggage claim when choosing your time slot for transfers from Fiumicino Airport to hotels in Rome
• It is recommended you confirm the service and pick-up time at least 24 hours before your flight departs
• For transfers from hotels in Rome to Fiumicino Airport, your driver will pick you up 3 hours before your flight to allow sufficient time for check-in
• You will have to make your own way to the meeting point in Terminal 1. If you arrive late, you will be put on the earliest available shuttle
• There are no refunds for missed or delayed flights. However, there is a service recovery option which means you will be offered a place on the next available shuttle. If you chose not to take this option, you are still not entitled to a refund