Skip the lines and enjoy a semi-private VIP early morning tour of the Vatican. Admire works by Michelangelo, Botticelli, and others in the Vatican Museums. Marvel at the frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, and visit St. Peter’s Basilica as well.
What to Expect
See stunning works of art by Michelangelo, Perugino, Pinturicchio, Girlandaio, Rosselli, Botticelli, and Signorelli on this 2.5-hour skip-the-line tour of the Vatican.
Your knowledgeable guide will provide insights that aren’t available in tour books. Learn about the Vatican’s historic secrets and feel inspired to learn even more!
On this early morning tour you’ll have VIP access to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Areas you’ll visit:
• The Art Gallery
• The Octagonal Courtyard
• The Tapestry Gallery
• The Map Gallery
• The Round Room
• The Greek Cross Room
• The Raphael Rooms (when possible)
• The Gallery of the Muses
• The Sistine Chapel (Michelangelo’s frescoes)
• St. Peter's Basilica
- Admission fee
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group walking tour
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What to Remember
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Student ID is required and you must be under 26 years of age to qualify for the student rate
• You will receive confirmation at the time of booking, unless booking is made within 1 day of travel. In this case you will receive confirmation as soon as possible, subject to availability
• A dress code is enforced for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered (both men and women). You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements