Taste some of the finest traditional Italian foods on offer in Rome on a guided walking tour of the city’s historic center. Sample pizza and pasta, and Italian hams, wines, and cheeses, and finish off with some refreshing Sicilian gelato.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you with an orange umbrella under the Brazilian flag of the Brazilian Embassy, in Piazza Navona, 14, 00186 Roma RM, Italy (the biggest palace of the square).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have any dietary requirements, please contact the local supplier directly via email to see if these can be accommodated
- Only the food and drinks mentioned in the inclusions are included, you may wish to bring cash for any additional foods you wish to try
- Tips are not included in the price of this tour