Take the worry out of your arrival or departure in Rome and pre-book a comfortable, convenient shared airport transfer from Fiumicino Airport to the city center or vice versa. Save time and money on taxis, and enjoy professional door-to-door service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Rome (within the Aurelian Walls). The pickup time at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10 AM–6 PM on the emergency phone number or via WhatsApp.
Select participants and date
Meet at the 'meeting point' area at Arrivals, Terminal 3. (TERMINAL 3 – COLUMN MEETING POINT 1) The driver will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When flying from countries outside of Europe, it is advisable to book 1 hour after your flight's landing time.
- You must provide the correct flight information, and inform customer services of any amendments or changes. No responsibility can be attributed to the operator of the service due to lack of correct information
- It is recommended that you book the shuttle to Fiumicino Airport at least 3.5 hours before your flight departure
- The shuttle service is from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Please note that no refund will be issued for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled service
- There are no refunds for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
- Please note that this is a shared shuttle, so you may have to wait up to 30 minutes after your scheduled time to wait for the arrival of other passengers
- Please take note that the shuttle doesn’t follow the flight time
- For the option from your accommodation/hotel to the airport, you need to reserve at least 4 hours before