Visit a former royal residence of the Bourbon kings on a full-day tour of the Royal Palace of Caserta. Go inside the 18th-century palace and stroll around the Italian park and gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the local tour operator's office at Via Marsala, 82 (next to Rome Termini Station). Please ensure to arrive at the meeting point 15-minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Free cancellation is possible up to 48 hours before the tour. Cancellations of less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded
- People above the age of 12 must present a valid ID and either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test (PCR or antigen) taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts. The certification can be in paper or digital format and it must be presented in English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian.