Enjoy a private photo shoot at some of the top locations in Rome. A professional photographer will take photos of you during your travels, honeymoon, or wedding. Choose from 4 popular itineraries and receive beautifully edited digital photos.
What to Expect
This portrait photo shoot takes place at locations in and around Rome’s city center. You don’t need to be model, and you’ll soon discover how easy is to be photographed by a professional!
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want a unique souvenir of your visit to the Eternal City, you’ll choose the duration of your photo shoot (1 to 2 hours), select one of the 4 itineraries below, and wear your favorite outfit (preferably bright and solid colors).
The Cinematographic Photo Shoot
Includes photo stops at Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountai, and Navona Square
The Monumental Photo Shoot
Includes photo stops at St'Angel's Bridge, Agrippa's Pantheon, Navona's square, and the Trevi Fountain.
The Traditional Photo Shoot
Includes photo stops in the Jewish ghetto, Trastevere neighborhood, at Tiber island, and Gianicolo Hill
The Historic Photo Shoot
Includes photo stops at the Coliseum, Constantine's Arch, the Roman Forum, and Venezia Square
The photo shoot fuses fashion, fine art, and photojournalism. Your photographer will ensure that your photos are unique and provide a special memory of your time in Rome.
You will be sent natural and dynamic pictures that have been professionally edited post production.
- Portrait photo shoot in Rome at locations of your choice
- Professional editing and post production of the best photos
- Digital delivery of photos (via Dropbox)
What's Not Included
- Additional time (available at EUR 100.00 per hour of shooting)
- Rush delivery of edited photos (sooner than 3 weeks), available for an additional fee of EUR 100.00
- Transfer by car from your hotel to the starting point of the shoot