Embark on an amazing walking tour and hear the often untold story of the women of ancient Rome. Explore the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, learning how they connect to historic women.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the SOS sign in front of the main entrance of the Colosseum Metro Station (ground floor), across the street of the Colosseum (same level). Your guide will be holding a LivTours signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive at meeting point 10-15 min prior tour start time. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign. IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION By Italian law you will need to present a covid-19 vaccination card (CDC card or Green Pass) OR negative covid-19 test result from the past 48 hrs accompanied by your personal ID to the local authorities for all adults over the age of 12 years. Lack of ability to present such documentation may result in loss of tour and will not be refunded. Face masks and temperature checks are required.