Rome: Virtual Pasta Making Class
- Discover the best techniques to make handmade pasta and sauces
- Learn about the history of this beloved food
- Participate in a fun hands-on cooking class full of learnings
- Expand your knowledge in a live Q&A session with the chefs
Discover the secrets of the perfect dough and learn about the tools and important steps of the pasta making process from experienced chefs.
Find out about the importance of the quality of the products you use and impress your friends and family with the skills acquired in this class.
Pasta is a big part of Italian cuisine and has a long history that you will learn.
- List of ingredients
- Q&A with the chefs
- Simple recipes straight from Italy
- Tips (optional)
Prepare for the activity
A Zoom link for this virtual tour will be provided in advance. Please note that this is a virtual tour where you can participate from home. There won't be a personal meeting in Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A stable internet connection is required as this is a live online tour
• All start times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
• To help you better prepare, the supplier will send you a document with the recipes on it 48 hours prior to your tour
• Due to shortages of ingredients in Italy (where the Chefs are based), the toppings on the pizza, types of pasta, or sauce (for example pesto, tomato, puttanesca, arrabbiata, bolognese) made in the class could vary