Take a walking tour that will bring the Renaissance back to life as you wander through an enchanting villa in the center of Rome. Together with a local guide, you will explore the Villa Farnesina in detail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- People who are fully vaccinated (vaccine plus one booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April
- Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including restaurants or bars
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants also, must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour