Enjoy a private tour that will bring the Renaissance back to life as you wander through an enchanting villa in the centre of Rome. With a local guide, you will explore the Villa Farnesina in detail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide in front of the entrance to the Villa Farnesina. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour through a museum with steps and staircases, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.