Get up close to the treasures of the Vatican Museums on a guided tour in Rome with skip-the-line tickets. Admire the Renaissance art inside the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please go inside the office at CheckandGo Tours office. The office is in the street parallel to the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The nearest metro stop is "Ottaviano" (line A), close to the "Todis" supermarket and next to an auto shop with a blue "Michelin" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season, the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- Keep in mind that the Museums is the third-most visited museum in the world and maybe crowded
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not allowed
- Please be on time. If you arrive late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule and you will not be entitled to a refund