Immerse yourself in some of the world’s most historic artworks on a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Visit the Gallery of the Maps, marvel at the frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- In peak season, due to the high number of visitors, it might take extra time to go through the security check and to collect the Vatican headsets which are compulsory
- All visitors must cover their shoulders and knees to access the Sistine Chapel
- Disabled visitors and a companion are offered free entry at the Vatican Museums. To benefit from this, mention it at the time of booking so that staff may handle your request
- The activity provider is not responsible for any special closing of the passage from the Sistine Chapel and that, if you don't get to enter the Basilica from the passage, they won't be able to give you any refund, since the entrance is free
- There is no access to the Basilica on Wednesdays, tours after 2:30 PM, and on closing days set by the Vatican
- The activity provider is not responsible if the Vatican decides to close the door that connects the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica without prior notification