Discover the artistic treasures of the Vatican on this Skip The Line Guided Tour. Be mesmerized by Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel and Last Judgement, visit the St. Peter Basilica and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The guide will have a sign with the logo of the Agency "Doooing Experience".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- - Please cover your shoulders and knees. You will be denied entry if you do not comply with the rules
- - All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- - St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience
- - The opening hours are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica
- - Bags and suitcases larger than 40x35x15 cm, tripods, large umbrellas and potentially dangerous objects are not allowed inside the Vatican Museums and must be left in the cloakroom. The cloakroom is a 20-minute walk from the end of the tour.
- - No refund will be issued for latecomers