Join a guide with skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Then, explore St. Peter’s Basilica at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a strict dress code to visit the attractions of the Vatican, and shoulders and knees must be covered at all times. You may be refused entry if you do not comply. Peter's Basilica is closed at Easter and other religious holidays, on December 25 & 31, & every Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The Raphael Rooms are only available on the 8:30 AM English tour