Rome: Unusual Sights Bicycle TourProduct ID: 65837
From US$42.49 per personBook now
- See the historic highlights of Rome by high-quality bike
- Get off the beaten path and explore hidden alleys and squares
- Enjoy panoramic views from Caelian Hill and Capitoline Hill
- Bike the bohemian streets of Trastevere
- Discover the old Roman Ghetto of the Middle Ages
- Pedal past the Pantheon, and see the ruins of 4 temples on Largo di Torre Argentina
- Marvel at the grandeur of Piazza Navona and the narrow Via de' Coronari
Pass the monumental Colosseum and Circus Maximus of Ancient Rome, and continue to Aventine Hill for panoramic views of the city’s domes. Pedal the narrow streets of the Trastevere neighborhood, pausing to admire the Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere.
Next, go to the medieval market of the Campo de' Fiori. Admire the imposing fortress of the Castel Sant'Angelo. Cycle along the narrow Via de' Coronari, and take in the grandeur of Piazza Navona, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian.
Admire the temple to the gods of Rome at the Pantheon. Pedal to Largo di Torre Argentina to see the remains of 4 Roman temples. Explore the Roman Ghetto and learn about life in the Jewish Quarter. See the ruins of the Theater 0f Marcellus, and end with panoramic views of the Imperial Forum from Capitoline Hill.
- High quality trekking bike
- Dutch-speaking guide
Location: Via Labicana 49 From Metro Colosseum (10 to 15 minutes): At the main exit turn left, then walk straight, passing by the Colosseum. Continue following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find the number 49 on the right side of the street. From Metro Manzoni(about 10 minutes): Walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight down the street, which turns into Via Labicana. You will find number 49 on the left side of the street. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 65837