Discover one of Rome’s most bohemian neighborhoods, Trastevere, on this small group or private walking tour. Admire the area’s impressive architecture, and head underground to explore historic passageways and see ancient frescoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the statue at Piazza Belli. Look for a yellow label with TOURIKS on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to the liturgical-calendar. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- This tour takes place rain or shine, as long as the underground sections remain accessible
- Please be advised that customers with claustrophobia may not feel comfortable in the underground sections
- The Cavallini Room is only accessible in the morning. So please note that the afternoon tours will not visit
- Modest clothing is required to enter the churches (knees and shoulders must be covered)
- The small group tours will have a maximum of nine participants