Begin your evening with a leisurely stroll through the narrow streets of Trastevere, one of Rome’s most classically characteristic areas. After your guided walk, enjoy an exclusive 4-course dinner with exquisite wine pairings in a 17th-century villa.
What to Expect
Meet your local English-speaking guide in one of Rome’s most beloved squares in the popular Trastevere neighborhood, known as the beating heart of Rome.
On this 3-hour program your guide will escort you along hidden alleys and narrow streets, and you’re sure to be enchanted by what you see. Admire the charming homes and private terraces and soak up the district’s atmosphere during your stroll.
After your stroll through this historic neighborhood, your guide will lead you down an almost hidden street, where you’ll be invited into a spectacular private villa. Reserved to select groups of 15 people or fewer, this stunning residence is the setting for a truly intimate experience.
On arrival you’ll be welcomed by the chef. The villa’s warm atmosphere will immediately make you feel as if you’re part of the family.
Seated in the charming garden, you’ll be treated to an authentic 4-course Italian dinner accompanied by perfectly paired wines. Prepared with the freshest and the highest-quality ingredients, this meal is a culinary experience not to be missed.
During dinner your guide will provide some interesting facts about your meal, Italian traditions, and your host family.
- Stroll through Trastevere
- 4-course dinner with wine
- Expert local guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• There is no strict dress code for the restaurant
• Comfortable shoes are recommended as the first part of the tour involves a stroll through Trastevere
• The tour provider is unfortunately unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or impairments requiring special assistance
• Strollers or baby carriages are not permitted on this tour