Get ready to have your assumptions about Rome turned upside down on this incredibly unique journey of discovery. The itinerary includes some of the most uncommon, mysterious, and outlandish sites the Eternal City has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, German, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- French, German, Italian, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to the delicate nature of the surroundings, travelers cannot visit the catacombs independently; all visits must be part of a guided group
- Catacomb tours are not recommended for travelers who may get claustrophobic due to the small spaces; the tour is not accessible to visitors n wheelchairs or with severe motor disabilities
- Catacombs are holy places, so guests should dress appropriately—all should cover their shoulders and thighs. It’s best also to have a light jacket, as it can get cold underground
- Visitors with specific disabilities may be entitled to a free ticket after speaking directly to the ticket office of the catacombs
- For the combo option, the Catacombs and Trevi underground are in two different locations. You will visit the catacombs first and then the Trevi Underground