Experience the flavors of Rome on a guided street food tour. Taste your way through the iconic Jewish Quarter or opt for a tour of Trastevere. Try local delicacies such as supplì, pizza, and gelato.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Severe allergies cannot be catered for on this tour. Please advise in advance for a vegetarian option, last-minute requests won't be accommodated. Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free options are not available
- The menu includes pork and/or beef. Please advise in advance if you do not eat pork and/or beef, last-minute requests won't be accommodated
- Late arrivals will not be able to join the group after the first stop
- A medium amount of walking is involved in the tour, unfortunately the tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
- The Campo De' Fiori market is only visited during the morning tour of the Jewish Quarter. The market closes in the afternoon