Rome: St. Peter's and Vatican Mosaic Studio Tour
From $72 per personBook now
- Tour the Vatican City and the Vatican Mosaic School
- Take advantage of the skip-the-line ticket to enter inside the Basilica
- Discover the St. Peter's Basilica marvellous treasures with an expert and qualified guide
Your expert tour guide will assist you during the access to the Basilica, where you enter avoiding the long queue thanks to the skip-the-line ticket. Afterwards, you will experience a captivating visit inside the most famous church of the world. At the end of the St. Peter's Basilica tour you will explore the Vatican City, including the Vatican mosaic restoration school.
The St. Peter's Basilica interior is not decorated with paintings, instead, its walls are covered with spectacular mosaics. This is why the visit to the Mosaic Study is the perfect conclusion to a tour in the world's most famous basilica. This exclusive and one-of-a-kind tour is dedicated to real experts and lovers of the mosaic art. The visit of the Mosaic Studio will be led by a Mosaic School's expert.
- St. Peter's Basilica skip-the-line ticket
- Visit of the Basilica with certified guide
- Visit of the Mosaic School (Studio)
The meeting point is on the right hand side of Saint Peter's Square facing the Basilica, outside the colonnade of Saint Peter's Square, just in front of the Vatican post office. (Open in Google Maps)
There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag. You may be refused entrance to St. Peter's Basilica if you do not follow this.
Product ID: 40150