Explore the ruins of Pompeii, a city flash frozen by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. Enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive to the charming, seaside town of Sorrento.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Piazzale Ostiense, at the bottom of the Pyramid on the side facing the metro station, Piazzale Ostiense, 00154 Rome RM, Italy. A representative will be there holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes walking on uneven surfaces, if you have questions about your mobility it is recommended that you take a private tour
- Meals and drinks are not provided