Enter the Colosseum through the Gladiator’s Gate before taking a 1.5-hour guided tour. Access the usually off-limits arena floor and stand where the gladiators once stood.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that large bags, backpacks and suitcases are not allowed. There is a swift security check before heading into the Arena.
- Strollers and baby carriers cannot be accommodated in this activity
- Some areas of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, an extended tour will be provided.
- Children will need a valid ID in order to prove their age at the time of the activity (applicable for 2 to 14-year-olds)