Experience the majestic beauty of the Eternal City without the crowds in the morning light during a 2.5-hour sunrise walking tour. See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and more as you stroll through the city in a small group of only 6 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Babington's Tea Room at the bottom of the Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 22, 00187 Rome RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes prior to tour start time
- You are guaranteed 1 tour guide per group of 6 people, however to accommodate families and friends traveling together, the local supplier will on rare occasion make the exception of adding an additional 1-2 guests