Hop onboard a shared shuttle bus transfer between Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and central Rome. Be greeted by staff who will help you onboard, and enjoy the free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
For the pickup from Fiumicino Airport (FCO): Meet your shuttle at Terminal 3. Once you exit Terminal 3, take a right and walk straight until you reach the bus station (Platform 12). For the pickup from Rome: Rome Termini Station (Via Marsala, 5) opposite the Best Western Hotel Royal Santina. (https://goo.gl/maps/3XkUx2HhzsfGt5Pi7)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- USB charger available in each seat of the bus
- This is not a hotel transfer service
- It is recommended to choose a bus that arrives at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled flight departure time
- Operating hours: Airport to Rome: 8.30 AM - 9:55 PM; Rome to Airport: 4:45 AM - 8:00 PM
- The duration of the transfer may vary depending on the traffic and the location
- Children aged under 4 years and under do not need a ticket
- Children can use a seat with two-way seat belts or travel on a parent’s lap if very young