Private Tour of Rome by Golf CartProduct ID: 16688
From $344 Per group up to 3Book now
Pick-up servicePick up at your downtown hotel
- Experience everything that Rome has to offer on this 4-hour tour by golf cart with an expert driver-guide
- Take in the Eternal City's most famous landmarks including the Spanish Steps, Campo di Fiori, Piazza Navona, and more
- Relish one of Rome's best cappucinos and and walk through the famous market at Campo de Fiori.
- Take amazing pictures and walk inside the Pantheon and other wonderful sites
- Take advantage of this private tour – we are very flexible and let you change sites if you wish
Let us take you on a 4-hour tour to check out all of the major highlights of the city, or come along for a 4-hour tour that leaves you about 2 hours to go shopping and visit the Vatican on your own, or with one of our guides.
We can't drive the golf buggy to the port to pick you up, but you can take the train from the port to the city for a reasonable price and meet us in town. Or, let us arrange your round-trip transfer by private car or minivan the choice is yours.
The train station is not too far from the port and a shuttle bus picks you up from the pier where your ship docks and drop you off by the fortress designed by Michelangelo located within the boundaries of the port,next to a tourist information kiosk,just a few minutes walk from the train station.We'll wait for you with a sign and our Golf Cart for a wonderful tour and we'll drive you back to the train station in time.
- Golf cart 4-seat included the driver-guide by deluxe forward
- English-speaking driver/guide
- A taste of the best cappuccino in town
- Entrance fees
- Vatican private tour
- Transportation from and to the port
Meeting point is at Villa Borghese or at your hotel in town. We can also meet at the train station if you come by train from the Port of Civitavecchia. (Open in Google Maps)
Please check on line for instructions and details from Civitavecchia to Rome by train. www.trenitalia.com
Product ID: 16688