Enjoy a small group Segway tour designed for those looking to take in some of Rome’s top attractions in a convenient and effortless way. Begin at the impressive Castel Sant’Angelo and ride through the oldest quarter of Rome en route to the Villa Borghese.
What to Expect
Meet your guide in the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant’Angelo, where you’ll get an introduction on how to ride a Segway personal transporter before heading out on your 2.5-hour tour.
Start out in the gardens of Hadrian's Mole (the mausoleum of the Roman Emperor Hadrian), moving through the oldest quarters of Rome to Piazza Navona and the Stadium of Domitian.
Next you’ll have the opportunity to admire the Pantheon before heading to the Trevi Fountain, undoubtedly the most famous fountain in the world.
When you arrive at the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo, you’ll climb the Pincian Hill for spectacular views of the city. This is where you’ll find the Villa Borghese and have time to explore the gardens.
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
• The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
• You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
• The dress code is smart casual
• There is a maximum of 8 people per group
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women