Follow in the footsteps of Saints Peter & Paul and visit the principal places in Rome that these two mighty apostles visited. See the place where St Paul is buried together with the prison both he, and St Peter were incarcerated, plus much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Visit the prison where St Peter & St Paul were imprisoned
- See the Papal Basilica of St Paul where St Paul's body now is
- Visit the place where St Paul stayed in Rome under house arrest awaiting Roman trial
- See the chains that bound St Peter in prison in Jerusalem & Rome
- Entrance tickets
- Transport costs
- Food or drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Church of "Santa Maria in Via Lata" which is on Via del CorsoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress respectfully ensuring shoulders, bust lines and legs are covered. This tour visits numerous churches and officials can deny admittance for inappropriate dress.