Rome: Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Evening Light Show
- Explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your pace
- Take a journey through history with a multimedia evening show
- Learn about the history of Ancient Rome and Julius Caesar in a unique way
The show combines lights, projections, music and sound effects for a truly multi-sensory experience. The narration by famous Italian writer Piero Angela is available in 6 languages (Italian, English, French, Russian, Spanish and Japanese).
If you choose the Forum of Augustus option, you’ll be catapulted back to Ancient Rome to learn about the story of Augustus' reign in the time of Rome's imperial growth, right where it happened.
If you choose the forum of Caesar option, you will discover the important role that this forum played in the life of the Romans, and also learn about the notorious figure of Julius Caesar.
- Entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Evening light show at the Roman Forum
- 25-Minute Ancient Rome Multimedia Video
- Entrance to the Colosseum
- Guided Tour
Prepare for the activity
The Touristation Office is next to Piazza Venezia. When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop. There is a small fountain just in front of the Touristation Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags