Roam the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill before watching an evening light show. Be catapulted back to Ancient Rome and learn about the city's leaders.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Touristation Office is next to Piazza Venezia. When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop. There is a small fountain just in front of the Touristation Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened