Take a journey back in time from the 10th century B.C. to the 5th century A.D. Marvel at the beauty of ancient temples at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, and combine your experience with an optional tour of the Circus Maximus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Chinese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the green kiosk on the right as you exit the Colosseo metro station. Look for a member of staff carrying a yellow label with "Touriks" written on it. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. Note that there is also an upper floor exit of the Colosseo metro station; please find your guides downstairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- You will need to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Your guides may not be able to accommodate, reschedule, or refund late arrivals and no shows
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- The basic option of this tour does not include the Circus Maximus or Domus Aurea experiences, unless you choose them during booking
- Strict security checks take place at the entrance of the monuments, please be aware that security-check lines are not skippable
- Drones, knives, trolleys, large backpacks, and pets are not permitted
- Participants younger than 18 years old need to carry an official ID card or passport (otherwise they may not be allowed through the security checks)