Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and pre-book a private transfer by luxury vehicle. Enjoy up to 1.5 hours of complimentary waiting time in case of delayed arrivals, and start or end your trip trouble free.
What to Expect
Avoid the scramble for taxis on arrival at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport, and pre-book a private transfer to arrive (or depart) in style.
Available day and night (with a small surcharge for transfers between Midnight an 06:00), the transfer is provided by a local ground transport supplier with a professional approach to customer service. Say goodbye to taxi rip-offs with a transfer supervised from a central office by localized GPS Visirun SPA.
Your driver will be advised of any updates to your flight to avoid unwelcome waiting charges. You will have 90 minutes after landing to make your way through the airport terminal. Meet your driver after customs in the arrivals hall, where a member of staff will escort you to your waiting vehicle.
Then, sit back and relax in a luxury vehicle as you are taken direct to your hotel or private accommodation (within the Aurelian Walls). Arrive refreshed, and start your vacation or business trip in style.
- Private transfer
- Baby and child seats if requested at the time of booking
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Pick-up from Rome Airport, or from your hotel (if located within the Aurelian walls) in Rome
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that there is a surcharge of EUR 10 for transfers between 00:00 (Midnight) and 06:00
• Please book and reconfirm your transfer at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure
• For transfers from the airport, your driver will wait in the arrivals lounge at Fiumicino Airport
• There are no refunds for missed or delayed flights. However there is a service recovery option which means you will be offered a place on the next available shuttle. If you chose not to take this option, you are not entitled to a refund