Explore some of the most underrated and beautiful sites in the Eternal City on this off-the-beaten path private tour through Rome exploring some of the most atmospheric parts of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you outside the Piramide metro station, Piazzale Ostiense. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour through various areas of the city centre, with steps and uneven walkways, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.