Discover Rome's iconic landmarks on a private walking tour. Delight in the Pantheon, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and Trevi Fountain with your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting under the obelisk in the middle of Piazza della Minerva. The guide will be holding a sign with clients' names on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The order of the sites visited may vary, depending on the starting point and your requests
- There is a dress code for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, and men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise if any of your group has mobility issues