Follow in the footsteps of Tom Hanks’ character Robert Langdon from the movie “Illuminati” on this private 3.5-hour tour of Rome. Drive in a golf cart to the main attractions of the city including St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum.
What to Expect
Follow in the footsteps of Tom Hanks’ character Robert Langdon in the 2009 movie Illuminati and explore the film locations of one of the most fascinating strips of film history in Rome.
Enjoy a tour in a comfortable electric golf cart, which will be driven by your private tour guide. With the golf cart you can effortlessly reach all parts of the city including places that do not play a direct role in the film or book. You can get off at any time at any of the sights that interest you, such as the Trevi Fountain, St. Peter’s Square, or the Colosseum.
On this exciting Illuminati tour you follow in the footsteps of Tom Hanks’ character Robert Langdon in his battle against time to save 4 cardinals and the explosive secrets of the Illuminati. Listen to exciting historical facts and background information as you explore the highlights of Rome.
The film is based on the novel by Dan Brown. This tour is perfect if you know the book, the movie, or both, and want to discover the differences between the novel and the film, between fact and fiction, and between the real and the made-up locations in Rome. This tour is also fun for those who do not know the story of the Illuminati.
- Pick-up at your accommodation in the center of Rome
- Drive in an electric golf cart
- Official tour guide/driver
- Coffee, tea, or soft drink in the Illuminati Bar
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and additional drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children under the age of 4 years cannot participate in this tour as they not legally allowed to ride on a golf cart.
• Modest clothing is recommended as you will be visiting churches: chests and shoulders should be covered; skirts and pants should be at least knee-length. It is advisable to bring a shoulder wrap during the summer months.
• An alternative location is offered if the library is closed. The same is true for other attractions that are not accessible on the day.
• The driver of the group (for groups of more than 4 participants) must bring their driving license (Category B).