Explore the ruins of ancient Pompeii on a group tour from Rome. Discover many of the well-preserved buildings at the incredible site that was covered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Outside the blue line B metro station CASTRO PRETORIO in Rome Meeting point can be easily reached with the blue metro (line B) from Rome TERMINI and other places in Rome. The driver will be outside the metro station CASTRO PRETORIO holding a sign with the lead traveller's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The archaeologic site in Pompeii is closed on the December 25 and on the 1st of January every year
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply - there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund