Reviewed in the prestigious guide Gambero Rosso in 2017, learn how to make many types of homemade fresh pasta inside a real professional laboratory of Italian pasta. This class also caters for gluten free participants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Pastificio Faini, 13 Via dei Latini, Roma 00185.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements
- This class also caters for gluten free participants, who will make tasty gluten free pasta
- On Thursdays, you will make homemade Italian Gnocchi with fresh potatoes
- You do not need any specific professional skills, just love for pasta
- This tour has a limit of 9 participants per class